- Students will build on concepts and lessons learned from previous courses in stage lighting.
- Students will attain knowledge of and will comprehend advances lighting concepts, including lighting practices in musicals, opera, and dance.
- Students will apply knowledge gained in the creation of lighting designs.
- Students will analyze and evaluate the work of their peers, giving constructive criticism when called for.
- Students will learns how to defend their artistic decisions in a concise and positive way.
- Students will synthesize knowledge, experience, and feedback into the creation of lighting designs.