- Student will build on knowledge gained in THRE1702 concerning advanced stage lighting practices.
- Student will learn and practice the skills needed to perform the job of master electrician.
- Student will learn basics of theatrical rigging and counterweight systems, so as to be able to safely utilize such equipment.
- Student will learn how to create and maintain paperwork associated with lighting of staged productions.
- Student will hone marketable skills and best practices so as to increase viability in job market.